Started by -Matt, December 10, 2010, 12:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will you support me?

yes
18 (72%)
no
7 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 25

December 10, 2010, 12:06:09 PM Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 01:01:52 PM by Swbf Leader ^Matt^
Hello all SWBF players, I've played SWBF for 7 months now out of the 4-5 years it has been out. I am trying to constently be on SWBF ( not because i have no life... ) as long as possible. Why? you ask... Because I don't want to see all these  people leave SWBF because they see everyone else leaving. I want all you people to support me in "Keeping SWBF alive".
PLA-'Perfect Little Angels' has played a HUGE role in this case. Thank you Led and Vadra for having such a tremendous part in making PLA for everyone to play at your guys's servers  :cheers:. Also, I will do my best in this case. Thank you guys alot.  :)

-Matt

{Never Forget} **You Will Always Miss 100% Percent's Of The Shots You Don't Take!**

"\\EVER//"

Quote from: -Matt on December 10, 2010, 12:06:09 PM
Hello all SWBF players, I've played SWBF for 7 months now out of the 4-5 years it has been out. I am trying to constently be on SWBF ( not because i have no life... ) as long as possible. Why? you ask... Because I don't want to see all these  people leave SWBF because they see everyone else leaving. I want all you people to support me in "Keeping SWBF alive".
PLA-'Perfect Little Angels' has played a HUGE role in this case. Thank you Led and Vadra for having such a tremendous part in making PLA for everyone to play at your guys's servers  :cheers:. Also, I will do my best in this case. Thank you guys alot.  :)

-Matt
Yeah sure, I'm all for it. Are you a leader of a PC clan or what?
You can run, but you'll die tired.

December 10, 2010, 08:03:40 PM #3 Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 08:13:39 PM by Macbook Snow
many wont like this but swbf is holding this site back. SWBF isnt exactly a growing community but you are free to do what you wish :)

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Macbook Snow on December 10, 2010, 08:03:40 PM
many wont like this but swbf is holding this site back. SWBF isnt exactly a growing community but you are free to do what you wish :)

Actually, SWBF is still growing, every now and then i see a few more players joining.
Also, I used to be the owner of a clan but eventually it died out.
Also, thx alot Cull!
{Never Forget} **You Will Always Miss 100% Percent's Of The Shots You Don't Take!**

"\\EVER//"

Quote from: bosh.0 on December 11, 2010, 09:17:56 AM
swbf died years ago

if it died...why are people still playing it??  ???

"\\EVER//"

Mostly because they don't have any other games to play. Most SWBF players don't play anything else. I know I stopped playing it consistently the moment I found other games to play.

Also, the community is sort of toxic nowadays. Most people in it are really immature and not too fun to be around, unfortunately :(

This is the main reason why MPC is closing... Because most of the current community is not really a community anymore. It lacks the cohesiveness we had a few years ago. It's not fun anymore.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

MPC IS CLOSING DOWN THE SITE!!!???!!!!     :o :o :o :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

"\\EVER//"

Bottom line, as long as gamespy servers are up and people meet then swbf1 is alive.

Mpcgamers is closing down? Or was that just a figure of speech?

New may come but more leave

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

December 12, 2010, 11:51:21 AM #13 Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 11:54:14 AM by Yule-nit 33
All good things must come to an end.
I'm sure even if the community were to die, players would continue to rally
together in GR/Game-spy or whatever format as Cull said.
In-fact good games tend to happen spontaneously, and unplanned...
while planned events tend to disappoint/annoy/fall apart/generally not work.
But yeah... The community has been on it's way out for a long time now.

As long as we all keep playing...There will still be a SWBF!

"\\EVER//"