Swbf1 server issue

Started by Sandman, February 24, 2017, 07:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The swbfspy server is rebooting ps2 again on the Citadel map..any chance we can get another server put up tonight? Had 5 on when it happened..thx

Im afraid not...
I wasnt (and still am not) home and couldnt connect to any machine (Led's or mine) to start a server.
Whenever I have some free time, I'll discuss with Phobos all related to the PS2 community and some stuff about his PS2 servers.

In the meantime try to host servers urselves or use the public server if it is not bugged...
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Sandman on February 24, 2017, 07:12:42 PM
The swbfspy server is rebooting ps2 again on the Citadel map..any chance we can get another server put up tonight? Had 5 on when it happened..thx
Quote from: Anyder on February 25, 2017, 06:34:27 AM
Im afraid not...
I wasnt (and still am not) home and couldnt connect to any machine (Led's or mine) to start a server.
Whenever I have some free time, I'll discuss with Phobos all related to the PS2 community and some stuff about his PS2 servers.

In the meantime try to host servers urselves or use the public server if it is not bugged...
When I have some more time I'll try the PS2 emulator again and test all the servers to see which maps are bugged. It appears to potentially be something to do with the mission LUA causing this on some maps.

I've rebooted the server check the other thread for more details. http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=11672.0

It seems that any mods at all cause certain maps to reboot..the server that was posted up this past Thursday was the best by far and then somehow it got changed and modded a bit last night with issues..if u guys wouldn't mind just using the same set up as this past Thursday that would be wonderful

February 25, 2017, 08:46:50 PM #4 Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 11:42:17 AM by oldsnake
hi Sandman the server we played in on thursday was mine called SANDMAN'S REQ. i sent you a copy of the server in your yahoo mail so maybe someone on your team could run it when i am not around. here is the link for it
https://mega.nz/#!2YoHAQRA!WaSZ5o1rXFt_hjaWtA9aRAE1bK-NJgFJXgMOLUaAXfY

also in the pm on this site i sent you a link to download JackDaniel's request server. these servers work perfectly. here is the link to the server JackDaniel requested

https://mega.nz/#!TEAHxZ7Z!dpVpnQmFum8qSiX_gTb3jUiFdMlyUFKmougwVRIYJl4

Phobos on the test server my ps2 crash after 30 seconds of being inside the map.  :(
also about the auto aim it is enabled whether the server has it set for it or not*it is setup like this on the client dvd*. *this got fixed in the patch version*
also about the server for gladiator *no ai* 80 vs 80 if the server is up for more than a hour it will crash and the map will not rotate. i set it up so it takes 2 players to start it up and hope the map finish before the time limit.  :cheers: here is the link for the gladiator server

https://mega.nz/#!DUYhEaAY!0ybeE-W8j3PQrCrpYG3HlEpO1OQMBj6P9CAgNEB_B9Q

tanks have been removed except for the tauntaun on hoth/cp tanks: for ticket balance
issues. these tanks have their guns turned off so no kill ai/player
here is a link for the tankless server

https://mega.nz/#!7cx0QJaK!QY17HdpQSAi93Xj3WQPDaa7ZE8nK9-UCeQQF3mYhrOY

oldsnake, I lost my swbf1 ps2 installation in the server crash.  Could you send the files for hosting again?
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

February 26, 2017, 05:29:53 AM #6 Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 09:55:58 AM by oldsnake
hi Led here is the link for it
https://mega.nz/#!qIQD1ZwB!Blw1Oiftf_mmg0YwAdKrGe26GuYGeIWrC-OSZYwdWck

when did the server machine crash?

February 26, 2017, 07:11:15 AM #7 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 07:19:28 AM by Phobos
Quote from: oldsnake on February 25, 2017, 08:46:50 PM
Phobos on the test server my ps2 crash after 30 seconds of being inside the map.  :(
also about the auto aim it is enabled whether the server has it set for it or not*it is setup like this on the client dvd*. *this got fixed in the patch version*
That's because it's confirmed the Citadel LUA shipped with the PC mission builder modding tools doesn't work on the PS2 server without restart. The only way possible to host this map now is to use stock ps2 mission LVL, or the idea I mentioned earlier of combining extracted munged .scripts from the ps2 mission to include in a new mission. So that's why I had Citadel on it's own server to test this.

For now I've restored the stock mission.lvl for the PS2 to include Citadel on the SWBFSpy server. Since the reinforcements can't be adjusted (yet) without breaking Citadel, I've lowered the AI to 6 to account for only having 200 reinforcements. If you guys want any other adjustments let me know.

Quote from: oldsnake on February 26, 2017, 05:29:53 AM
hi Led here is the link for it
https://mega.nz/#!3Rg33bbT!-DP-iTvsFIbpxdTlAdPQSNXGGt75LX3adt-g7XPfYnk
when did the server machine crash?
Thanks, a couple of months ago.  I had to rebuild everything.  :(

OK, I have put up a PS2 server.  Let me know if anyone sees it and if anyone has any troubles with it.  (SWBFgamers.com-PS2)

Phobos said it, let merge all the pm in one topic named swbf ps2.

Quote from: Led on February 26, 2017, 09:32:52 AM
OK, I have put up a PS2 server.  Let me know if anyone sees it and if anyone has any troubles with it.  (SWBFgamers.com-PS2)
I was in it yesterday and it worked fine  :tu:

February 27, 2017, 06:43:36 PM #12 Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 06:21:20 PM by oldsnake
QuoteThat's because it's confirmed the Citadel LUA shipped with the PC mission builder modding tools doesn't work on the PS2 server without restart.

yes it seems like this is right the ps2 version has add mission objectives 3 and camera shots are different. with the hex editor you can clearly see what has been changed/added

ps2 rhn2c
Lua@  ...Í•M   =(none)                            ScriptInit           =(none)
                   v   
   ReadDataFile    sound\rhn.lvl;rhn2cw
   SIDE\rep.lvl    rep_inf_basic    rep_inf_macewindu    rep_inf_jet_trooper
   SIDE\cis.lvl    cis_inf_basic    cis_inf_countdooku    cis_inf_droideka    SetAttackingTeam    AddMissionObjective    orange    level.rhenvar2.objectives.1    red    level.rhenvar2.objectives.2    level.rhenvar2.objectives.3    SetTeamAggressiveness    SetTeamName    Republic    SetTeamIcon    rep_icon
   AddUnitClass    rep_inf_clone_trooper    rep_inf_arc_trooper    rep_inf_clone_pilot    rep_inf_clone_sharpshooter
   SetHeroClass    CIS    cis_icon    cis_inf_battledroid    cis_inf_assault    cis_inf_pilotdroid    cis_inf_assassindroid
   SetUnitCount    SetReinforcementCount    AddBleedThreshold
   ClearWalkers    AddWalkerType    SetMemoryPoolSize    MountedTurret    SetSpawnDelay
   RHN\RHN2.lvl    SetDenseEnvironment    true    AddDeathRegion    FalltoDeath    SetMaxFlyHeight    SetMaxPlayerFlyHeight    OpenAudioStream    sound\rhn.lvl    rhncw_music
   sound\cw.lvl    cw_vo
   cw_tac_vo    rhn2    SetBleedingVoiceOver "   rep_off_com_report_us_overwhelmed     rep_off_com_report_enemy_losing     cis_off_com_report_enemy_losing "   cis_off_com_report_us_overwhelmed    SetOutOfBoundsVoiceOver    Repleaving    Cisleaving    SetAmbientMusic    rep_RHN_amb_start    rep_RHN_amb_middle    rep_RHN_amb_end    cis_RHN_amb_start    cis_RHN_amb_middle    cis_RHN_amb_end    SetVictoryMusic    rep_rhn_amb_victory    SetDefeatMusic    rep_rhn_amb_defeat    cis_rhn_amb_victory    cis_rhn_amb_defeat    SetSoundEffect    ScopeDisplayZoomIn    binocularzoomin    ScopeDisplayZoomOut    binocularzoomout    SpawnDisplayUnitChange    shell_select_unit    SpawnDisplayUnitAccept    shell_menu_enter    SpawnDisplaySpawnPointChange    shell_select_change    SpawnDisplaySpawnPointAccept    SpawnDisplayBack    shell_menu_exit    SetPlanetaryBonusVoiceOver    CIS_bonus_CIS_medical    CIS_bonus_REP_medical        CIS_bonus_CIS_sensors    CIS_bonus_REP_sensors    CIS_bonus_CIS_hero    CIS_bonus_REP_hero    CIS_bonus_CIS_reserves    CIS_bonus_REP_reserves    CIS_bonus_CIS_sabotage    CIS_bonus_REP_sabotage    CIS_bonus_CIS_training    CIS_bonus_REP_training    REP_bonus_REP_medical    REP_bonus_CIS_medical    REP_bonus_REP_sensors    REP_bonus_CIS_sensors    REP_bonus_REP_hero    REP_bonus_CIS_hero    REP_bonus_REP_reserves    REP_bonus_CIS_reserves    REP_bonus_REP_sabotage    REP_bonus_CIS_sabotage    REP_bonus_REP_training    REP_bonus_CIS_training    AddCameraShot a   fff?  @?  @  €>¤p}?ÍÌÌ=í¼Y?17>XÉ÷>æyÐ=í¦¬B[B±¸7C1¡=÷Xz;´ç~?Ñ#F=\RC\=@ŽCû\Ý>MIÖ<~Qf?ô^=Ú
C,,GÁ?ºb"Cðû_?/Ã?>¼"ß>j¿=C*fAL,CB&?E|=SxH?¨Å =+¢$Cmõ\A
Ë>C^» ?ý .=îT?¹,,=ÏÌ%C|œ@'çÑBEÖz># ,=ü«o?Ÿy>íWCíµA»DçBJ%ô>ÿ˵=\?Pâ#>áª`Cz²AçqC´B>†2<.çz?Îf=6,,CGADñ;C(Ô{?QgÎ=ã©>^œx<ˆSC6ôdAÃrÈB'Oi>Øð4=`ut?§–=>à¸gC³ŒAþþtC¬V?È— >"8?ÿÌ =ðQCz¢A•§6Cp>U?Hü>[ ?ÏÙÂ=ÆsOCÙN°@"hjC    —  F  €  €  €F  €    G        ‡   Ç     G       ‡  Ç    G    Œ  ‹     Ì       G    Ì     ‡  Ç    Ì     ‡      Ì  K     G    Ì  K   ‡  Ç    Ì  K   ‡      L  K        Œ     Ç         G    Œ     Ç  † €  Œ       †  €  Œ     G  †  €  Œ     ‡  †  €  Œ     G  †  €  Ì         Œ  K         K   G    Œ  K   ‡  † €  Œ  K   Ç  †  €  Œ  K     †  €  Œ  K   G  †  €  Œ  K   G  †  €  Ì  K       Œ  ‹   † €  Ì  ‹   Æ1 €    ‹   † €Æÿÿ    ‹    €H       ‹   † €ˆ       ‹     €†  €  Œ  Ë   † €  Ì  Ë   Æ1 €    Ë   † €Æÿÿ    Ë    €H       Ë   † €ˆ       Ë     €†  €  L     Œ   ÆÿÿÆ €  Ì   
  Æ €  L
  F €È        ‡
    Ì
       L   ‡     Ì   F €    F €  L   ‡   Ç     L   
  G
    L   
  ‡
    L   ‡   Ç
    L   ‡   Ç
             G    €       K   ‡    €    K       Ç    €    K   K       €  L  F  €‡    L    €Ç           €G  Æÿÿ  €         ‡    €  €       H  Ç  F  €  €    K     €  Æÿÿ  €    K     G    €  €    K   H  ‡  F  €  €  Ì         L     ‡    Ì  K   Ç    L  K       L  ‡  Ç    L    G    L  ‡  Ç    L    G    L  ‡  Ç    L    G    L  G  ‡    Ì  K   K   Æÿÿ    Ì  K       ÆÿÿG    Ì  K   K     €‡    Ì  K         €‡    Ì  K   K   F  €Ç    Ì  K       F  €    Ì  K   K   †  €G    Ì  K       †  €‡    Ì  K   K   Æ  €Ç    Ì  K       Æ  €    Ì  K   K    €G    Ì  K        €‡    Ì  K   K   F €‡    Ì  K       F €‡    Ì  K   K   † €Ç    Ì  K       † €    Ì         ÆÿÿG    Ì     K   Æÿÿ‡    Ì           €‡    Ì     K     €‡    Ì         F  €Ç    Ì     K   F  €    Ì         †  €G    Ì     K   †  €‡    Ì         Æ  €Ç    Ì     K   Æ  €    Ì          €G    Ì     K    €‡    Ì         F €‡    Ì     K   F €‡    Ì         † €Ç    Ì     K   † €    L  ˆ  É    H  ‰  È      L  H  ˆ  É    I  ˆ  É    L    I  ‰  È    H  ‰    L  È    I  ‰  É    I    L  ˆ  È     I   ‰   È  
    L  H
  ˆ
  È
    I   ‰   É     L     I   ‰   É  
  H
  ‰
    L  É
    I  ‰  É    I    L  ‰  É    H  ‰  È      L  H  ˆ  É    I  ˆ  É    L    H  ‰  É    H  ‰    L  È    H  ˆ  É    I    L  ˆ  É    I  ‰  È             0            

pc munged rhn2c
Lua@  ...Í•M   =(none)                            ScriptInit           =(none)
                   u   
   SIDE\cis.lvl    cis_inf_basic    cis_inf_countdooku    cis_inf_droideka    SetAttackingTeam    AddMissionObjective    orange    level.rhenvar2.objectives.1    red    level.rhenvar2.objectives.2    SetTeamAggressiveness    SetTeamName    Republic    SetTeamIcon    rep_icon
   AddUnitClass    rep_inf_clone_trooper    rep_inf_arc_trooper    rep_inf_clone_pilot    rep_inf_clone_sharpshooter
   SetHeroClass    CIS    cis_icon    cis_inf_battledroid    cis_inf_assault    cis_inf_pilotdroid    cis_inf_assassindroid
   ClearWalkers    AddWalkerType    SetMemoryPoolSize    MountedTurret    SetSpawnDelay
   RHN\RHN2.lvl    SetDenseEnvironment    true    AddDeathRegion    FalltoDeath    SetMaxFlyHeight    SetMaxPlayerFlyHeight    OpenAudioStream    sound\rhn.lvl    rhncw_music
   sound\cw.lvl    cw_vo
   cw_tac_vo    rhn    SetBleedingVoiceOver "   rep_off_com_report_us_overwhelmed     rep_off_com_report_enemy_losing     cis_off_com_report_enemy_losing "   cis_off_com_report_us_overwhelmed    SetOutOfBoundsVoiceOver    Repleaving    Cisleaving    SetAmbientMusic    rep_RHN_amb_start    rep_RHN_amb_middle    rep_RHN_amb_end    cis_RHN_amb_start    cis_RHN_amb_middle    cis_RHN_amb_end    SetVictoryMusic    rep_rhn_amb_victory    SetDefeatMusic    rep_rhn_amb_defeat    cis_rhn_amb_victory    cis_rhn_amb_defeat    SetSoundEffect    ScopeDisplayZoomIn    binocularzoomin    ScopeDisplayZoomOut    binocularzoomout    SpawnDisplayUnitChange    shell_select_unit    SpawnDisplayUnitAccept    shell_menu_enter    SpawnDisplaySpawnPointChange    shell_select_change    SpawnDisplaySpawnPointAccept    SpawnDisplayBack    shell_menu_exit    SetPlanetaryBonusVoiceOver    CIS_bonus_CIS_medical    CIS_bonus_REP_medical        CIS_bonus_CIS_sensors    CIS_bonus_REP_sensors    CIS_bonus_CIS_hero    CIS_bonus_REP_hero    CIS_bonus_CIS_reserves    CIS_bonus_REP_reserves    CIS_bonus_CIS_sabotage    CIS_bonus_REP_sabotage    CIS_bonus_CIS_training    CIS_bonus_REP_training    REP_bonus_REP_medical    REP_bonus_CIS_medical    REP_bonus_REP_sensors    REP_bonus_CIS_sensors    REP_bonus_REP_hero    REP_bonus_CIS_hero    REP_bonus_REP_reserves    REP_bonus_CIS_reserves    REP_bonus_REP_sabotage    REP_bonus_CIS_sabotage    REP_bonus_REP_training    REP_bonus_CIS_training    AddCameraShot    fff?  @?  @  €>¤p}?ÍÌÌ=w~?ªaß=Mõ;a8W:KC ÿÔAo]ËBë©Õ=$Ò¶<dèx?ÂùT>ö2...C3 ÇA{ƒ{C'h?Ö<ÁÕ>^ÖD<SZÊBà‹LAÏ
GC    3  F  €  €  €F  €    G        ‡   Ç     G       ‡  Ç    G    Œ  ‹     Ì       G    Ì     ‡  Ç    Ì  K     G    Ì  K   ‡  Ç      K        L     ‡    Ì         L     ‡   €  L     Ç  †  €  L       †  €  L     G  †  €  L     G  †  €  Œ         L  K   Ç    Ì  K       L  K   G   €  L  K   ‡  †  €  L  K   Ç  †  €  L  K     †  €  L  K   G  †  €  Œ  K       L  ‹    €  Œ  ‹   Æ1 €  Ì  ‹   † €Æÿÿ  Ì  ‹    €H     Ì  ‹   † €ˆ     Ì  ‹     €†  €  L  Ë    €  Œ  Ë   Æ1 €  Ì  Ë   † €Æÿÿ  Ì  Ë    €H     Ì  Ë   † €ˆ     Ì  Ë     €†  €      L   ÆÿÿÆ €  Œ   Ç   Æ € 
  F €È        G
    Œ
  Ç
      G     Œ   F €  Ì   F €    G   ‡       Ç   
      Ç   G
      G   ‡
      G   ‡
    Ì
             €  Ì
     K   G    €  Ì
  K       ‡    €  Ì
  K   K   Ç    €    F  €G        €‡    Ì       €  Æÿÿ  €  Ì       G    €  €  Ì     H  ‡  F  €  €  Ì  K     €Ç  Æÿÿ  €  Ì  K         €  €  Ì  K   H  G  F  €  €  Œ     Ç         G    Œ  K   ‡      K   Ç      G  ‡      Ç        G  ‡      Ç        G  ‡      Ç          G    Œ  K   K   ÆÿÿÇ    Œ  K       Æÿÿ    Œ  K   K     €G    Œ  K         €G    Œ  K   K   F  €‡    Œ  K       F  €Ç    Œ  K   K   †  €    Œ  K       †  €G    Œ  K   K   Æ  €‡    Œ  K       Æ  €Ç    Œ  K   K    €    Œ  K        €G    Œ  K   K   F €G    Œ  K       F €G    Œ  K   K   † €‡    Œ  K       † €Ç    Œ         Æÿÿ    Œ     K   ÆÿÿG    Œ           €G    Œ     K     €G    Œ         F  €‡    Œ     K   F  €Ç    Œ         †  €    Œ     K   †  €G    Œ         Æ  €‡    Œ     K   Æ  €Ç    Œ          €    Œ     K    €G    Œ         F €G    Œ     K   F €G    Œ         † €‡    Œ     K   † €Ç      ˆ  É    H  ‰  È        H  ‰  É    I  ˆ  É        H  ˆ  É    H  ‰           0              

in the hex editor: the Æ1 = C6 31 this controls the ticket value on the map.
so if you wanted 300 tickets Æ1 = C6 31 would become ÆJ = C6 4A there are only 2 that need changing below each map text.
for the spawn timer Fnull = 46 02 is 10.0 seconds. for 1 second spawn timer change it to 06 00 there is only 1 change needed below each map text.
some maps have 250 vs 250 tickets the value to search for that is F> = 46 3E there are only 2 that need changing below each map text.
on kamino: tipoca city kam1c cis 200 rep 220    the 220=:  Æ6 = C6 36
the 200 = Æ1 = C6 31

spawn timer values
1 second 06 00
2 second 46 00
3 second 86 00
4 second C6 00
5 second 06 01
6 second 46 01
7 second 86 01
8 second C6 01
9 second 06 02
10 second 46 02 = Fnull <---:default all maps ps2 no patch version server mission.lvl:

CLONE WARS
bespin: platforms bes1r cis 200 rep 200
bespin: cloud city bes2r cis 200 rep 200
geonosis: spires geo1r rep 250 cis 250
kamino: tipoca city kam1c cis 200 rep 220
kashyyyk: islands kas1c cis 200 rep 200
kashyyyk: docks kas2c cis 250 rep 250
naboo: plains nab1c cis 200 rep 200
naboo: theed nab2c cis 200 rep 200
rhen var: harbor rhn1r cis 250 rep 250
rhen var: citadel rhn2c cis 200 rep 200
tatooine: dune sea tat1r cis 250 rep 250
tatooine: mos eisley tat2r cis 200 rep 200
yavin4: temple yav1c cis 200 rep 200
yavin4: arena yav2r cis 200 rep 200

GALACTIC CIVIL WARS
bespin: platforms bes1a reb 200 emp 200
bespin: cloud city bes2a reb 200 emp 200
endor: bunker end1a reb 200 emp 200
hoth: echo base hot1i reb 250 emp 250
kashyyyk: islands kas1i reb 200 emp 200
kashyyyk: docks kas2i reb 250 emp 250
naboo: plains nab1i reb 200 emp 200
naboo: theed nab2a reb 200 emp 200
rhen var: harbor rhn1i reb 250 emp 250
rhen var: citadel rhn2a reb 200 emp 200
tatooine: dune sea tat1i reb 250 emp 250
tatooine: mos eisley tat2i reb 200 emp 200
yavin4: temple yav1i reb 200 emp 200
yavin4: arena yav2i reb 200 emp 200           

28 maps

here is a fast spawn mission file only used the hex editor for it to keep the integrity of the ps2 mission in place
https://mega.nz/#!CZRAABLZ!41LXbblQaTfB0vy5aXBxzTPl4pSUSjfpkgLthP8FTWY

February 28, 2017, 07:09:45 AM #13 Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:22:14 AM by Phobos
Quote from: oldsnake on February 27, 2017, 06:43:36 PM
yes it seems like this is right the ps2 version has add mission objectives 3 and camera shots are different. with the hex editor you can clearly see what has been changed/added
[spoiler]
ps2 rhn2c
QuoteLua@    ...Í•M   =(none)                            ScriptInit           =(none)
                   v   
   SIDE\cis.lvl    cis_inf_basic    cis_inf_countdooku    cis_inf_droideka    SetAttackingTeam    AddMissionObjective    orange    level.rhenvar2.objectives.1    red    level.rhenvar2.objectives.2    level.rhenvar2.objectives.3    SetTeamAggressiveness    SetTeamName       Republic    SetTeamIcon       rep_icon
   SetHeroClass    CIS       cis_icon    cis_inf_battledroid    cis_inf_assault    cis_inf_pilotdroid    cis_inf_assassindroid
   sound\cw.lvl    cw_vo
   cw_tac_vo    rhn2    SetBleedingVoiceOver "   rep_off_com_report_us_overwhelmed     rep_off_com_report_enemy_losing     cis_off_com_report_enemy_losing "   cis_off_com_report_us_overwhelmed    SetOutOfBoundsVoiceOver    Repleaving    Cisleaving    SetAmbientMusic    rep_RHN_amb_start    rep_RHN_amb_middle    rep_RHN_amb_end    cis_RHN_amb_start    cis_RHN_amb_middle    cis_RHN_amb_end    SetVictoryMusic    rep_rhn_amb_victory    SetDefeatMusic    rep_rhn_amb_defeat    cis_rhn_amb_victory    cis_rhn_amb_defeat    SetSoundEffect    ScopeDisplayZoomIn    binocularzoomin    ScopeDisplayZoomOut    binocularzoomout    SpawnDisplayUnitChange    shell_select_unit    SpawnDisplayUnitAccept    shell_menu_enter    SpawnDisplaySpawnPointChange    shell_select_change    SpawnDisplaySpawnPointAccept    SpawnDisplayBack    shell_menu_exit    SetPlanetaryBonusVoiceOver    CIS_bonus_CIS_medical    CIS_bonus_REP_medical        CIS_bonus_CIS_sensors    CIS_bonus_REP_sensors    CIS_bonus_CIS_hero    CIS_bonus_REP_hero    CIS_bonus_CIS_reserves    CIS_bonus_REP_reserves    CIS_bonus_CIS_sabotage    CIS_bonus_REP_sabotage    CIS_bonus_CIS_training    CIS_bonus_REP_training    REP_bonus_REP_medical    REP_bonus_CIS_medical    REP_bonus_REP_sensors    REP_bonus_CIS_sensors    REP_bonus_REP_hero    REP_bonus_CIS_hero    REP_bonus_REP_reserves    REP_bonus_CIS_reserves    REP_bonus_REP_sabotage    REP_bonus_CIS_sabotage    REP_bonus_REP_training    REP_bonus_CIS_training    AddCameraShot a   fff?  @?  @  €>¤p}?ÍÌÌ=í¼Y?17>XÉ÷>æyÐ=í¦¬B[B±¸7C1¡=÷Xz;´ç~?Ñ#F=\RC\=@ŽCû\Ý>MIÖ<~Qf?ô^=Ú
C,,GÁ?ºb"Cðû_?/Ã?>¼"ß>j¿=C*fAL,CB&?E|=SxH?¨Å =+¢$Cmõ\A
Ë>C^» ?ý .=îT?¹,,=ÏÌ%C|œ@'çÑBEÖz># ,=ü«o?Ÿy>íWCíµA»DçBJ%ô>ÿ˵=\?Pâ#>áª`Cz²AçqC´B>†2<.çz?Îf=6,,CGADñ;C(Ô{?QgÎ=ã©>^œx<ˆSC6ôdAÃrÈB'Oi>Øð4=`ut?§–=>à¸gC³ŒAþþtC¬V?È— >"8?ÿÌ =ðQCz¢A•§6Cp>U?Hü>[ ?ÏÙÂ=ÆsOCÙN°@"hjC    —  F  €  €  €F  €    G        ‡   Ç     G       ‡  Ç    G    Œ  ‹     Ì       G    Ì     ‡  Ç    Ì     ‡      Ì  K     G    Ì  K   ‡  Ç    Ì  K   ‡      L  K        Œ     Ç         G    Œ     Ç  † €  Œ       †  €  Œ     G  †  €  Œ     ‡  †  €  Œ     G  †  €  Ì         Œ  K         K   G    Œ  K   ‡  † €  Œ  K   Ç  †  €  Œ  K     †  €  Œ  K   G  †  €  Œ  K   G  †  €  Ì  K       Œ  ‹   † €  Ì  ‹   Æ1 €       ‹   † €Æÿÿ       ‹    €H          ‹   † €ˆ          ‹     €†  €  Œ  Ë   † €  Ì  Ë   Æ1 €       Ë   † €Æÿÿ       Ë    €H          Ë   † €ˆ          Ë     €†  €  L       Œ     ÆÿÿÆ €  Ì     
  Æ €  L
  F €È        ‡
    Ì
       L   ‡     Ì   F €    F €  L   ‡   Ç     L   
  G
    L   
  ‡
    L   ‡   Ç
    L   ‡   Ç
             G    €       K   ‡    €    K       Ç    €    K   K       €  L  F  €‡    L    €Ç           €G  Æÿÿ  €         ‡    €  €       H  Ç  F  €  €    K     €  Æÿÿ  €    K     G    €  €    K   H  ‡  F  €  €  Ì         L     ‡    Ì  K   Ç    L  K       L  ‡  Ç    L    G    L  ‡  Ç    L    G    L  ‡  Ç    L    G    L  G  ‡    Ì  K   K   Æÿÿ    Ì  K       ÆÿÿG    Ì  K   K     €‡    Ì  K         €‡    Ì  K   K   F  €Ç    Ì  K       F  €    Ì  K   K   †  €G    Ì  K       †  €‡    Ì  K   K   Æ  €Ç    Ì  K       Æ  €    Ì  K   K    €G    Ì  K        €‡    Ì  K   K   F €‡    Ì  K       F €‡    Ì  K   K   † €Ç    Ì  K       † €    Ì         ÆÿÿG    Ì     K   Æÿÿ‡    Ì           €‡    Ì     K     €‡    Ì         F  €Ç    Ì     K   F  €    Ì         †  €G    Ì     K   †  €‡    Ì         Æ  €Ç    Ì     K   Æ  €    Ì          €G    Ì     K    €‡    Ì         F €‡    Ì     K   F €‡    Ì         † €Ç    Ì     K   † €    L  ˆ  É    H  ‰  È         L  H  ˆ  É    I  ˆ  É    L       I  ‰  È       H  ‰    L  È       I  ‰  É    I    L  ˆ  È       I     ‰     È        
    L  H
  ˆ
  È
        I   ‰   É     L     I   ‰   É      
  H
  ‰
    L  É
    I  ‰  É    I    L  ‰  É       H  ‰  È         L  H  ˆ  É    I  ˆ  É    L       H  ‰  É       H  ‰    L  È       H  ˆ  É    I    L  ˆ  É       I  ‰  È                0            

pc munged rhn2c
QuoteLua@    ...Í•M   =(none)                            ScriptInit           =(none)
                   u   
   SIDE\cis.lvl    cis_inf_basic    cis_inf_countdooku    cis_inf_droideka    SetAttackingTeam    AddMissionObjective    orange    level.rhenvar2.objectives.1    red    level.rhenvar2.objectives.2    SetTeamAggressiveness    SetTeamName       Republic    SetTeamIcon       rep_icon
   SetHeroClass    CIS       cis_icon    cis_inf_battledroid    cis_inf_assault    cis_inf_pilotdroid    cis_inf_assassindroid
   sound\cw.lvl    cw_vo
   cw_tac_vo    rhn    SetBleedingVoiceOver "   rep_off_com_report_us_overwhelmed     rep_off_com_report_enemy_losing     cis_off_com_report_enemy_losing "   cis_off_com_report_us_overwhelmed    SetOutOfBoundsVoiceOver    Repleaving    Cisleaving    SetAmbientMusic    rep_RHN_amb_start    rep_RHN_amb_middle    rep_RHN_amb_end    cis_RHN_amb_start    cis_RHN_amb_middle    cis_RHN_amb_end    SetVictoryMusic    rep_rhn_amb_victory    SetDefeatMusic    rep_rhn_amb_defeat    cis_rhn_amb_victory    cis_rhn_amb_defeat    SetSoundEffect    ScopeDisplayZoomIn    binocularzoomin    ScopeDisplayZoomOut    binocularzoomout    SpawnDisplayUnitChange    shell_select_unit    SpawnDisplayUnitAccept    shell_menu_enter    SpawnDisplaySpawnPointChange    shell_select_change    SpawnDisplaySpawnPointAccept    SpawnDisplayBack    shell_menu_exit    SetPlanetaryBonusVoiceOver    CIS_bonus_CIS_medical    CIS_bonus_REP_medical        CIS_bonus_CIS_sensors    CIS_bonus_REP_sensors    CIS_bonus_CIS_hero    CIS_bonus_REP_hero    CIS_bonus_CIS_reserves    CIS_bonus_REP_reserves    CIS_bonus_CIS_sabotage    CIS_bonus_REP_sabotage    CIS_bonus_CIS_training    CIS_bonus_REP_training    REP_bonus_REP_medical    REP_bonus_CIS_medical    REP_bonus_REP_sensors    REP_bonus_CIS_sensors    REP_bonus_REP_hero    REP_bonus_CIS_hero    REP_bonus_REP_reserves    REP_bonus_CIS_reserves    REP_bonus_REP_sabotage    REP_bonus_CIS_sabotage    REP_bonus_REP_training    REP_bonus_CIS_training    AddCameraShot    fff?  @?  @  €>¤p}?ÍÌÌ=w~?ªaß=Mõ;a8W:KC ÿÔAo]ËBë©Õ=$Ò¶<dèx?ÂùT>ö2...C3 ÇA{ƒ{C'h?Ö<ÁÕ>^ÖD<SZÊBà‹LAÏ
GC    3  F  €  €  €F  €    G        ‡   Ç     G       ‡  Ç    G    Œ  ‹     Ì       G    Ì     ‡  Ç    Ì  K     G    Ì  K   ‡  Ç      K        L     ‡    Ì         L     ‡   €  L     Ç  †  €  L       †  €  L     G  †  €  L     G  †  €  Œ         L  K   Ç    Ì  K       L  K   G   €  L  K   ‡  †  €  L  K   Ç  †  €  L  K     †  €  L  K   G  †  €  Œ  K       L  ‹    €  Œ  ‹   Æ1 €  Ì  ‹   † €Æÿÿ  Ì  ‹    €H     Ì  ‹   † €ˆ     Ì  ‹     €†  €  L  Ë    €  Œ  Ë   Æ1 €  Ì  Ë   † €Æÿÿ  Ì  Ë    €H     Ì  Ë   † €ˆ     Ì  Ë     €†  €         L     ÆÿÿÆ €  Œ     Ç     Æ € 
  F €È        G
    Œ
  Ç
      G     Œ   F €  Ì   F €    G   ‡       Ç   
      Ç   G
      G   ‡
      G   ‡
    Ì
             €  Ì
     K   G    €  Ì
  K       ‡    €  Ì
  K   K   Ç    €    F  €G        €‡    Ì       €  Æÿÿ  €  Ì       G    €  €  Ì     H  ‡  F  €  €  Ì  K     €Ç  Æÿÿ  €  Ì  K         €  €  Ì  K   H  G  F  €  €  Œ     Ç         G    Œ  K   ‡      K   Ç      G  ‡      Ç        G  ‡      Ç        G  ‡      Ç          G    Œ  K   K   ÆÿÿÇ    Œ  K       Æÿÿ    Œ  K   K     €G    Œ  K         €G    Œ  K   K   F  €‡    Œ  K       F  €Ç    Œ  K   K   †  €    Œ  K       †  €G    Œ  K   K   Æ  €‡    Œ  K       Æ  €Ç    Œ  K   K    €    Œ  K        €G    Œ  K   K   F €G    Œ  K       F €G    Œ  K   K   † €‡    Œ  K       † €Ç    Œ         Æÿÿ    Œ     K   ÆÿÿG    Œ           €G    Œ     K     €G    Œ         F  €‡    Œ     K   F  €Ç    Œ         †  €    Œ     K   †  €G    Œ         Æ  €‡    Œ     K   Æ  €Ç    Œ          €    Œ     K    €G    Œ         F €G    Œ     K   F €G    Œ         † €‡    Œ     K   † €Ç      ˆ  É    H  ‰  È           H  ‰  É       I  ˆ  É        H  ˆ  É       H  ‰           0              

Quotein the hex editor: the Æ1 = C6 31 this controls the ticket value on the map.
so if you wanted 300 tickets Æ1 = C6 31 would become ÆJ = C6 4A there are only 2 that need changing below each map text.
for the spawn timer Fnull = 46 02 is 10 seconds. for 1 second spawn timer change it to 06 00 there is only 1 change needed below each map text.
some maps have 250 vs 250 tickets the value to search for that is F> = 46 3E there are only 2 that need changing below each map text.
on kamino: tipoca city kam1c cis 200 rep 220    the 220=:  Æ6 = C6 36
the 200= Æ1 = C6 31

CLONE WARS
geonosis: spires geo1r rep 250 cis 250
kamino: tipoca city kam1c cis 200 rep 220
kashyyyk: islands kas1c cis 200 rep 200
kashyyyk: docks kas2c cis 250 rep 250
naboo: plains nab1c cis 200 rep 200
naboo: theed nab2c cis 200 rep 200
rhen var: harbor rhn1r cis 250 rep 250
rhen var: citadel rhn2c cis 200 rep 200
tatooine: dune sea tat1r cis 250 rep 250
tatooine: mos eisley tat2r cis 200 rep 200
yavin4: temple yav1c cis 200 rep 200
yavin4: arena yav2r cis 200 rep 200

GALACTIC CIVIL WARS
bespin: platforms bes1a reb 200 emp 200
bespin: cloud city bes2a reb 200 emp 200
endor: bunker end1a reb 200 emp 200
hoth: echo base hot1i reb 250 emp 250
kashyyyk: islands kas1i reb 200 emp 200
kashyyyk: docks kas2i reb 250 emp 250
naboo: plains nab1i reb 200 emp 200
naboo: theed nab2a reb 200 emp 200
rhen var: harbor rhn1i reb 250 emp 250
rhen var: citadel rhn2a reb 200 emp 200
tatooine: dune sea tat1i reb 250 emp 250
tatooine: mos eisley tat2i reb 200 emp 200
yavin4: temple yav1i reb 200 emp 200
yavin4: arena yav2i reb 200 emp 200           

26 maps

here is a fast spawn mission file only used the hex editor for it to keep the integrity of the ps2 mission in place
https://mega.nz/#!CZRAABLZ!41LXbblQaTfB0vy5aXBxzTPl4pSUSjfpkgLthP8FTWY
Thanks Snake for posting these hex edits codes. It should be easier to hex edit the stock ps2 mission.lvl rather than trying to extract munged chunks to add to a custom builder, but I still might try this later when I have more time.

I've added all the hex edits to every map using the info you posted. However there appears to be some error on Bes1a as it loaded the server with 264v300 :confused:

Edit: Here's the hex edited mission.lvl if u want to compare it

I've added all the hex edits to every map using the info you posted. However there appears to be some error on Bes1a as it loaded the server with 264v300 :confused:
hi Phobos your edits for bes1a are perfectly done! when i load your mission into my server folder i get the pic below.

http://imgur.com/FNjzWqb