Extremely Innactive, Not Leaving Though

Started by TheGangstarTY, December 13, 2017, 04:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all,

I didn't exactly know how to put this, or where to even post this so I just put it here. I felt it was kind of odd to just suddenly become in active after all the support this community gave me when playing SWBF. I kind of did the same thing to the Alpha clan website too so sorry about that to ya'll in Alpha too.

I would like to state that I'm not going to stop being active altogether, heck I'm on my PC every day. I'm just not gonna be active on this site because it's too much effort loading up another tab in my browser and typing in "sw" and then hitting enter. Like, who goes through that much effort? Jesus. The point is I just never come on this site any more.

The reason for my absence is because I suddenly got a life, found some new friends, left secondary school (or high school whatever it is in America), discovered alcohol, lost those friends, got removed from my apprenticeship program, forced to go to college, made some new friends, got a few jobs yadiyadiyada. So basically I'm too busy to be bored now so is all I do in my free time is chat to mates whilst playing or making games.

I was helping some people with projects, and correct me if I'm wrong but the only one I was still helping on this site was Phobos, correct? I kind of had to go inactive from everything so sorry to him and everyone else working on that project, wish him the best of luck with it.

I'd like to thank everyone whomst'd've helped me on this website and generally made my experience when playing SWBF better. I'd still be happy to participate in ICW tournaments. The other tournaments kind of bore me though unless they involve large team sizes (so I don't look trash when the leaderboards pop up). And yeah, when I play SWBF I may visit this site for mods and stuff.

If anyone wishes to play any games with me or if you just want to keep in touch or whatever idk just add me on Steam. Links are on my profile on this site. If not my discord is:

TheGangstarTY#8402

Just shoot me over a message letting me know who you are and that you're from SWBFgamers. I usually play all sorts of games. Or if you want advice on anything (I can specifically help on Games Development and stuff, just not the actual programming). Or if you just wanna chat.

I'll be checking for replies on this post in case anyone has any questions or just wants to hurl abuse at me because I dislike EA BF2 (because truly it's garbage).

Thanks a bunch to this community and Merry Christmas to ya'll,

- TheGangstarTY

PS: I'm always available through discord, some days I just don't have time for steam.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Take care.  If you get nostalgic, we will be here  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

We'll still be around if you decide to drop by.  ;)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Led on December 13, 2017, 05:00:51 AM
Take care.  If you get nostalgic, we will be here  :cheers:
Quote from: Dark_Phantom on December 13, 2017, 06:19:43 AM
We'll still be around if you decide to drop by.  ;)

I'll be sure to. I'll still be in the discord server if anyone wants to @ me  ;)
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Hmmm... Real Life is like so overrated nowadays...  :confused:

Anyway, if u change your mind we'll still be here maintaining the original Swbf community alive.  :wave:
Also, check out my total conversion for BF1: Ferocious Battlefront
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ferocious-battlefront

RELEASE INCOMING