Star Wars BattleCard

Started by Led, December 16, 2015, 05:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dice figured out how to kill an institution with their game  ;)

I remember the interviews with the developers that said that this was the Battlefront that was supposed to have been made the first time around...in hind sight, they had to use the Battlefront name to sell their wares.

Given there is no "front" in this game, I recommend we find a new name for it--perhaps Star Wars BattleCard  ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

December 16, 2015, 09:54:52 AM #1 Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 09:57:18 AM by {PLA}gdh92
You've been playing again haven't you? You know it only makes you angry.  ;)

Also I suggest; Star Wars: Death from behind
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on December 16, 2015, 09:54:52 AM
You've been playing again haven't you? You know it only makes you angry.  ;)

Also I suggest; Star Wars: Death from behind

heh.  I am working up to level 50...for some reason :P

Star Wars:  Death From Behind

I like it  :cheers:

Star Wars: Shoot repeatedly with Bowcaster until dead

Quote from: Unit 33 on December 18, 2015, 04:29:46 AM
Star Wars: Shoot repeatedly with Bowcaster until dead

ah, the old bow-jumper explosive blast gets me when the pulse canon or homing shot doesn't

This is why i usually play survival on different maps, i'd love to play with a group of you, but there is none of this crap when you play with your friends on a map like Endor. Now that's a good time.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Homing shot is the cheapest most annoying thing. Sure, a lot of the time it's easy to avoid, but running for cover because someone locked onto you from the other side of the map gets real repetitive.

Quote from: Led on December 19, 2015, 10:08:54 AM
Don't be a homer.

I agree. This is the most annoying card in the DLC- I mean game.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

I agree totally, I think they only used the name "Battlefront" b/c of how well the originals sold.

Sorry, i am a homer.( hangs head in shame).

The only way i can hit the twitchers, lol

Quote from: jedidavebo on December 20, 2015, 06:27:14 AM
I agree totally, I think they only used the name "Battlefront" b/c of how well the originals sold.

Sorry, i am a homer.( hangs head in shame).

The only way i can hit the twitchers, lol

Heh.  I use explosive shot + SE-14C or whatever, and I am sure that annoys plenty of people too  ;)

Let's recap one of my recent games:

1.  Tracked by homing shot, used jetpack to escape.
2.  Orbital strike, no jetpack to get away, killed.
3.  Spawn, killed by idiot with a pulse cannon.
4.  Spawn, killed by A-Wing.
5.  Spawn, chased and killed by Luke Skywalker.
6.  Spawn, killed by same idiot with a pulse cannon.
7.  Spawn, run towards enemy, killed by Turbo Laser from across the map.
8.  Spawn, shot in back by enemy behind me.

So 7 deaths in row without having fired a shot.  I soooo wish the homing shot, pulse cannon and bowcaster would go away.  But most of all I hate the Heros.  Unless they are low on health you have no chance of beating them and no chance of escaping.  At least in SWBF1 the Heros didn't have superior speed and most servers disabled them.  I'm not saying there has to be even chance between opposing players, just that each player should have SOME chance of prevailing. 

This game is actually just garbage now. I'm debating whether to get a refund. It's just an awful game and now it doesn't even load up? I tried loading it up this morning because I haven't played it for a while. Guess what? After 3rd attempt at loading up a game I was forced to turn my computer off by switch which could've damaged the components. Abso- :censored: lutely :censored: bull :censored: piece of :censored: EA needs to fix their :censored:
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on December 21, 2015, 09:45:38 AM
This game is actually just garbage now. I'm debating whether to get a refund. It's just an awful game and now it doesn't even load up? I tried loading it up this morning because I haven't played it for a while. Guess what? After 3rd attempt at loading up a game I was forced to turn my computer off by switch which could've damaged the components. Abso- :censored: lutely :censored: bull :censored: piece of :censored: EA needs to fix their :censored:

I sense.... anger.

I think if they could double or triple health, it would make things more fun than just spawn and die.  There is no reason the infantry turrets take forever to shoot dead while the infantry just collapse.

I did get to play a couple rounds of supremacy today, and that was interesting--although I did die 35-40 times each map.  That's a lot of spawning  ;)