ICW5

Started by [FC]BoMbeR, May 24, 2015, 06:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: [FC]BoMbeR on May 24, 2015, 06:30:53 PM
Clan lists and mercenaries:

1. Each clan is required to maintain a clan list throughout the tournament. Lists can be added to at any time, but never subtracted from (unless no battles have taken place since the change). The lists will be public; submit any changes to me and/or Phantom. The members of the list don't have to "be in" your clan officially, but they cannot appear on any other clan list at any time in the tournament.

2. So to clarify, if your clan has a friend who wants to play exclusively for you, they should probably be put on the clan list. Players who don't want to commit to playing for a specific clan should not be on a list.

3. Ingame, players must use a name identical to the one on the list. Mercenaries must wear a tag similar to: (Clan)(Merc)Name.

4. Namefaking is absolutely prohibited and, if confirmed, results in forfeit. Admins will check IPs in situations of doubt.
Quote from: Commander Awesome on June 05, 2015, 04:34:12 PM
How do Mercs work?
Lol....

Quote from: ~PFA~ Majesty Leader on June 05, 2015, 04:36:32 PM
~PFA~ Will soon add their list.
:moo:
Didnt u say u were not going to play ? lol
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I just eat tacos, now I am a real Muchacho !!
Imma participate ! anyder :)

June 05, 2015, 09:41:34 PM #32 Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 09:48:45 PM by Joseph
Please stay on topic (I removed some irrelevant posts).

Quote from: Commander Awesome on June 05, 2015, 04:34:12 PM
How do Mercs work?

Mercs can be anyone, even from another clan list. This rule says how many mercs there can be in a given battle:

Quote1. Neither team (Attackers or Defenders) can be outnumbered by more then 2. The clan:merc ratio will stay the same and can be at most 2:1. Rounding favors mercs. So 6:3 and 7:4 are both acceptable.

If you have other questions feel free to ask.

June 06, 2015, 12:00:34 AM #33 Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 01:26:55 PM by Ultimo
This message been removed by Ultimo. This post can be deleted.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I dont get it. He can insult me by calling me mexican, but i cant say that he lacks general culture ?
So hilarious lol #datoppression

Also i think that if my post was unnecesary (what i agree with tbh), u should have edited his message, dont u think ;)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Anyder on June 06, 2015, 02:20:42 AM
I dont get it. He can insult me by calling me mexican, but i cant say that he lacks general culture ?
So hilarious lol #datoppression

Also i think that if my post was unnecesary (what i agree with tbh), u should have edited his message, dont u think ;)

Unless you are referring to a deleted post and not the "Imma eat tacos" one, insult is the wrong word to use.  Just like the "Very Anyder song" comment a while back (He didn't say it negatively really), I do not see how that classifies as an insult.  I don't think Majesty had any desires to insult you with that comment.  BUT, I see how from your point of view they could be called that, but I disagree and feel it was a lighthearted joke or something (I don't fully understand what he meant, but it didn't seem insult-sh, he put a smiley in there for gosh's sake).  Majesty, I think you should be a little more careful in what you say.

On a lighter note...

Me and scout where discussing what our clan would do for the ICW5.  I hear that we are joining Aatc and possible a couple others.  Is this true?  I would like to be updated on this.  And if any clan wants to join, PM me and I will contact Scout.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

IT IS TRUE CARBY ! :)
Mr.Anyder. I am not insulting you, just jogging..uh :blink:
joking!,not like I was usual to do in the past. :shrug:
I like you Mr.Anyder, like everyone here.

Majesty tends to try to hide veiled insults behind a feigned language misunderstanding.  I don't buy it.  I have increased his warning level.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

aaahh... Mr.led..
always here for me.
do not ban me!, I am not swearing
:whistle:

-_-

Quote from: Carbon27 on June 06, 2015, 06:02:33 AM
Me and scout where discussing what our clan would do for the ICW5.  I hear that we are joining Aatc and possible a couple others.  Is this true?  I would like to be updated on this.  And if any clan wants to join, PM me and I will contact Scout.

I talked to snake and scout, and both seemed positive about allying. AATC was going to have a clan vote on whether to join at all, basically with the assumption that they'd join with WgT, I don't know the results. (I also heard that (at least) one other clan might join an AATC-WgT alliance.)

My recommendation is add as many people as you can from the relevant clans and bug them about it on xfire. If you're not sure who to add, PM me.

Led might be willing to set up a private subforum for the alliance on this site.

June 06, 2015, 10:15:39 AM #40 Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 05:19:21 AM by dalapto
If there any matches before the 5th of July count me in! (as a merc)

Anyone looking for a merc hit me up.

xfire: wusisoul

I'll be either a merc or spec. Likely depending on the battle. I don't have an Xfire currently so PM me here if interested.

you should both join YAK, see the OP.

Quote from: Joseph on June 06, 2015, 07:29:12 PM
you should both join YAK, see the OP.

Of course, I agree with Joseph on this.  ;)

If any clans want to join forces, YAK is here with open arms.