Does my country has blocked access to gametoast?

Started by i2Bros, October 17, 2016, 11:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, guys! I'm working on a huge mod and gametoast is a valuable resource of assets for my purposes. Sadly, I can't access gametoast without a vpn and the one I use randomly stopped working today. There is legal way to have an access there? Can some of you get me unblocked? I've even a WIP page there and tons of valuable material also, that would get lost if I won't be able to access anymore. Any props?
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

I would say you could try using a VPN browser, a browser that is built on a VPN. But there is only one that I know of, and I don't think it'll work with downloads.
The years just fly past, don't they?

The owner of the site blocks all countries except United States, I believe

Quote from: Jean on October 17, 2016, 12:01:59 PM
The owner of the site blocks all countries except United States, I believe
I can access it even though I'm in the UK.
The years just fly past, don't they?

October 17, 2016, 01:06:59 PM #4 Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 02:14:19 PM by Ginev
I cannot access gametoast for half a year but luckly i found a program called AnonymoX.Download and install it on your web browser.For me it appeared on my right top corner with X icon.You click on the X icon and you switching from Off to On.Then you have and different options to choouse.For gametoast i am using the us12C and us12E options.Then i am entering gametoast and thats it.WIthout this i cannot access it.Its very usefull program.Dont forget to turn it OFF after that because it will slow your internet in other webs alot  :)