Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Sauser on July 01, 2013, 10:24:36 AM
Oh great, thanks for your post :) :cheer:
and you're welcome to discover u the site :D
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Has anyone been having trouble with Tunngle lately? Whenever I try to join it tells me the network is too busy. Updating didn't fix it and I'm fine with my ports.

Quote from: Roxas on July 24, 2013, 10:28:51 AM
Has anyone been having trouble with Tunngle lately? Whenever I try to join it tells me the network is too busy. Updating didn't fix it and I'm fine with my ports.
Yes, I am having exactly the same problem.

So, I downloaded Tunngle, and at the end of the installation it says:

"The software you are installing for this hardware:
TAP-Win32 Adapter V9 (Tunngle)
has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP.

Continuing your installation of this software may impair or destabilize the correct operation of your system either immediately or in the future. Microsoft strongly recommends that you stop this installation now and contact the hardware vendor for software that has passed Windows Logo testing."

It then allows you to either "Continue Anyway" or "STOP Installation"

I tried both the latest version from Tunngle's website and the "Stable" download from here. Both have the same problem, but the "Stable" version also had a couple more. Does anyone have any ideas?
I just can't seem to stay away...

MS has issues...
Anyway, I don't think that is a meaningful warning. 

And I believe they got that warning taken care of in the latest download, which I think is 4.5.1.3
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I'm gonna hop on Battlefront a few days during my Christmas break, but I don't have Tunngle anymore.  Is the link in the first post the most recent update?  And what days are the busiest to play ingame?

Tunggle gives you an update if it's not the latest version anyway. There were 10 people on CloudCity just now and almost that many yesterday but it will probably busy during weekdays at Christmas anyway.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

December 22, 2013, 12:49:46 PM #67 Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 01:55:58 PM by Shazam
Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on December 22, 2013, 12:43:53 PM
Tunggle gives you an update if it's not the latest version anyway. There were 10 people on CloudCity just now and almost that many yesterday but it will probably busy during weekdays at Christmas anyway.

Alright, cool.  I'll download it sometime today.

I probably won't download Xfire again because I'm trying not to use up too much of the memory on my new laptop, but anyone is welcome to PM me if you wanna play a few games with me (even though I'll be awful)  ;)

-edit:  Downloaded, updated, and restarted my computer with no problem, then an error came up when I tried to launch Tunngle.

"It says "Systemfehler.  Code: 126.
The specific module could not be found."

I'll uninstall and reinstall again, but I have a feeling it's going to do it again.

-edit2:  Yup, same error.  Any ideas?  I have Windows 8, if that matters.

Fixed with the help of Google.

Does anyone have any ideas about what I should do if I get the "Connection to host lost" message every time I join a match? It used to do this about 60-70% of the time with GameSpy as well, so it could just be my PC.

Also, thanks for the help up above Led, I appreciated it! The download went smoothly and my PC seems to be ok so far, except for the error stated above.

Maybe the smile thing is yellow or red...
Im not sure but i think since tunngle iis some kind of lan connection its weird to lose connection.... (Or maybe server had lot of ppl (40) like in a ICW match
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I'm not sure what the smile thing is, so that could be the problem. The servers all had <10 people, so I don't think that's it. I often had this same error playing on both DC and normal servers before the shutdown. LAN never worked for me before, that might be connected to this.