Favorite Class? SWBF1 and SWBF2

Started by William, September 20, 2016, 07:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What is everyone's favorite class ? Mine is probably the Engineer for his versatility or the Dark Trooper for his diverse and insanely fun gameplay. I don't play very much SWBF1 so I can't comment there. But if I had to pick, I would go with the sniper because I know how insanely devastating a good no scoper on that game can be xD

September 20, 2016, 08:00:20 PM #1 Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 08:01:56 PM by Commander Awesome
SWBF1: Clone Pilot, Jet Trooper & Rebel Vanguard

SWBF2: Marine, Engineer, Clone Comander, Jet Trooper & Wookiee

SWBF2 Hero: Luke

I might be a bit biased towards the Republic & Rebels. I like them better.

Hmmm, from stock?

swbf1: Probably the CIS rocket droid.

swbf2: CIS engineer.
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on September 20, 2016, 08:00:20 PM
SWBF1: Clone Pilot, Jet Trooper & Rebel Vanguard

SWBF2: Marine, Engineer, Clone Comander, Jet Trooper & Wookiee

SWBF2 Hero: Luke

I might be a bit biased towards the Republic & Rebels. I like them better.

haha how ironic because you have a stormtrooper picture ;) (Edit: nevermind you just changed it as of me making this post xD)

Favorite hero is Vader because of his speed :P

Quote from: Jean on September 20, 2016, 09:36:36 PM
haha how ironic because you have a stormtrooper picture ;) (Edit: nevermind you just changed it as of me making this post xD)
It's random. Every time you load the page it loads a different picture from my collection. Here how: http://randimg.net

You saying that just made me refresh page 20 times. I hope you're happy  :rofl:

Although I no longer play, my favourite classes were:

SWBF: Republic Pilot, Droid Pilot/Imperial Pilot, ARC Trooper/Shock Trooper, Rocket Droid
SWBF2: Republic Commander, Republic/Imperial/Droid/Rebel Engineer
SWBF2 Hero: Boba/Jango Fett

Basing the SWBF2 stuff on what I had played most of, and trying to remember simultaneously. :P

I like the clone engineer! His award shotgun comes with 336 rounds, that's 48 shots! (8 mags of 6 shots each) That's a lot compared to any other engineer units in the game. Also I like the wookiee warrior in single player, because the bowcaster's horizontal spread allows you to aim at head level, fire into a crowd... and do massive damage. Also the WW has the grenade launcher which is super useful as well. Also in single player I think my favorite of all is the rebel heavy trooper. The heavy trooper can take more punishment then the typical soldier. Though slow-moving, he is heavy armed and can survey the area using his remote rocket(rebel vanguards get 5 missiles).

As for the OG Battlefront, I simply don't know, never played the multiplayer in that game.

My favorite hero is Vader because ramping pretty much, though this is a more recent change. For the longest time in both single player and when I picked up multiplayer I pretty much only played Maul. That said, somehow he leaves a bad taste in my mouth these days, feels like I'm playing with training wheels sometimes.
"Join the empire they said, see the galaxy...riiiiiiiiight."

- jaded stormtrooper

This is a bit of a hard one, seeing as a lot of the classes I play are classes from mods. Just keeping it Vanilla though?

Star Wars: Battlefront 2:

Favourite Classes:

• Stormtrooper
  • Rebel Marksman
  • Bothan Spy
  • Rebel Trooper

Least Favourite Classes:

• Wookie Warrior
  • Imperial Officer
  • Clone Commander
  • Manga Guard

Soldier. Enough said.

Even on Multiplayer. Before you object, you clearly haven't played against Pusher.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

My favorite classes in SWBF1 are:
-Jet Trooper (Republic)
-Rocket Droid (CSI)
-Rebel Vanguard (Rebels)
-Shock Trooper (Empire)

From SWBF2 I don't remember classes... I haven't played approximately 1 year!  :confused:

But I remember I always chose Yoda as a hero!  :D
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

I'd say solider in single player for both games but for multiplayer:

BF1: Jet Trooper/Dark trooper/Rebel Vanguard/Assassin Droid

BF2: Clone Sharpshooter/Dark Trooper/Rebel Sniper/Assassin Droid

BF2 Hero: Anakin Skywalker