Here but not here

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, August 10, 2011, 06:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am here but want to tell why I have not been here as much. I want to play swbf1 and be online in xfire more but real life prodjects. I ride a bike to work and back and have this belief. Ever since the gas prices went up many years ago I decided to bring a bike to work and back. Rain and the cold weather use to force me to take a car to work. Durring the summer of 2010 I decided to ride a bike full time regardless the weather. One month ago I stopped paying for insurance on my car. Rusults, no asthma symptoms, at all. My work shift was forced to change from nights to day shift. I have to ride my bike durring the hotest time of the day. Since I take shower at work I started riding to work in the sleeping shorts and shirt I woke up with. After few days I noticed a need to cover up from the sun. Finding a long sleeve shirt was easy. Pajama pants came second and glove like cover things came next and then long socks. Went thru two tpyes of face masks but the final head cover is a thin womens white shirt hanging down from my helmet with an orange double folded front material I can see thru. It wraps around my whole head flared like a womens skirt off the rim of my helmet. I am now adding vented left over orange scarf material to my shirt where ones ribs are to allow wind to cool my back and I hope parachute open my over sized long sleeved shirt.

Take care on that bike, Mike!
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I am a bully on my bike telling vehicles to stop and slow down for me. Cars and trucks will never be allowed to run over someone on a bike. I take up car lanes and ride where I want. There is no respect riding on the edge of the road. You might be hit or fall trying to ride a strait line in such a small space. At times I even play chicken with oncoming traffic. Thanks led; will do my best. Focused frame of mind, when I ride and even into a ride gut check when refocus is needed.