Going out of town

Started by zorba1994, December 22, 2010, 09:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For reasons unfathomable to my meager mind, my family is taking a trip to wintry, desolate, Washington DC to visit cousins instead of forcing them to come visit us in warm, sunny (well, not at the moment, but in general), San Diego. As a result, I will probably be online, but not as much as I normally would for the next week. I come back January 1st.

Stay frosty.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

SD is having a huge storm isn't it? I would blame your cousins for not wanting to go. Cya around zorba

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: zorba1994 on December 22, 2010, 09:39:20 PM
For reasons unfathomable to my meager mind, my family is taking a trip to wintry, desolate, Washington DC to visit cousins instead of forcing them to come visit us in warm, sunny (well, not at the moment, but in general), San Diego. As a result, I will probably be online, but not as much as I normally would for the next week. I come back January 1st.

Stay frosty.

Welcome to the East Coast my friend. It's chilly here but it's nothing like our northern friends.

#TYBG

Quote from: zorba1994 on December 22, 2010, 09:39:20 PM

Stay frosty.

SON.
IM VISITING DC FOR THE WINTER BREAK TOO.