ICW5 Conclusion

Started by [FC]BoMbeR, August 16, 2015, 12:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 16, 2015, 12:38:54 PM Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 01:25:04 PM by [FC]BoMbeR
Congratulations to Freelancer Consortium for winning the 5th Intergalactic Clan War!

[FC] was able to capture 11/15 planets!

Most importantly, we had a lot of terrific battles, some of which rank among the best in ICW history.  I think that's something to be proud of!

Thanks to the following people for making it happen:

Joseph, Phobos, Dark_Phantom, Shazam , Kiwi , Kelle -- Admins
Phobos -- Map compilation/modding/US Server Provider
Led -- Running this website and giving us a place to host this tournament/EU Server Provider
Unit 33 -- Cartography

Also a thanks to all of the clan representatives and participating players who were able to make this tournament happen! Without you all ICW5 would have never been able to take place!

Complete Standings:

1st: [FC]            11 Planets
2nd: {YAK}        3 Planets
3rd: En'Ten         1 Planets
4th: Alpha/PPFA    Eliminated Week 5
5th: =WGTCF=      Eliminated Week 1

Winner/Participate Award

It seems Unit's awards won the poll so we will use his. Thanks again for all the work unit and all the others who submitted award icons!

Wusi best ever Swbf2
http://i.imgur.com/2jizSKw.jpg

Wusi rq
http://i.imgur.com/KESelEN.jpg

Birdo best ever Swbf2

Long live -SR- greatest Swbf2 clan!

August 16, 2015, 12:53:37 PM #1 Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 12:56:27 PM by SirPimped
Thanks to everyone who was able to play! I'm glad SWBF1 can still have tournaments despite being an older game. A special thanks to all the admins, server hosts, people who recorded matches, and map/award makers. Hopefully we can continue to have tournaments to keep people playing this awesome game :cheers:

I'm glad this ICW had much less arguing than the previous tournaments.  It was the most enjoyable one for me, by far.  :cheers:

August 16, 2015, 01:01:17 PM #3 Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 01:03:20 PM by Joseph
Yeah this was probably the best one yet. Thanks for running it, Bomber (and everyone else he thanked in OP)!

August 16, 2015, 01:04:27 PM #4 Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 07:21:55 PM by Dark_Phantom
Well done everyone!
I'm pretty pleased to be in a clan that came second place since it was my first time playing in ICW.
To celebrate, here's a Wild Pikachu Phantom caught on tape!
Thanks again everyone!
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

August 16, 2015, 10:38:48 PM #5 Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 10:46:39 PM by {Alpha} Kiwi
 ya, thanks for the fun tournament, thanks for hosting it Bomber and other admins  :cheers:
Thanks to all the Alpha and pfa who came to battles and congrats FC on the victory  :moo:

EDIT: Also I will continue posting the icw5 videos on my channel in a few days.

Wifi has died in my hotel (I write from my phone)... I'll finish the awards whenever it comes back... Including bonus awards for admins etc

swbf steam group is quiet now :( lets keep it active. we should do weekly meet ups on games like tf2, csgo, alien swarm etc

Add me on steam you piece of hairy wookie

you are right!
I am busy to bringing back a lot of players ingame, they all will register here, so you might get more members in steam too  :moo: :moo: :cheer:

Quote from: BOB.LION on August 17, 2015, 02:58:27 AM
swbf steam group is quiet now :( lets keep it active. we should do weekly meet ups on games like tf2, csgo, alien swarm etc
Remember this is swbfgamers, not csgogamers or tf2gamers. If u wanna keep active the group keep it active for swbf

Quote from: ~PFA~ Majesty Leader on August 17, 2015, 03:05:20 AM
you are right!
I am busy to bringing back a lot of players ingame, they all will register here, so you might get more members in steam too  :moo: :moo: :cheer:
Who lol
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

August 17, 2015, 03:16:08 AM #10 Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 03:19:18 AM by ~PFA~ Majesty Leader
for example : lot of players in YAK are players I helped from gr :)
names : Rubbenblaze, GangstarTY, Yoda97, WildCat, Ran134, Commander Jec, Krispybacon, Syfo Diaz.
I am helping Arek15Arek right now, he is registered too :moo:

Congratulations [FC]!

Thanks to everyone that made this possible, even though I only made one match! :rolleyes:

And great job YAK, on getting second place. ;)
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Thanks everyone for a great tournament.I can't believe I had to miss the last week...
Thanks to all the teams,players and hosts. I think we had the least arguments yet and some of the best matches I've played in.  :cheers:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Anyder on August 17, 2015, 03:11:57 AM
Remember this is swbfgamers, not csgogamers or tf2gamers. If u wanna keep active the group keep it active for swbf
Who lol

Nah, the group is there to keep the community active outside of swbf. If you want only swbf, just leave the group. Not waiting until ICW6 before i can revive it lol.

Add me on steam you piece of hairy wookie

Quote from: BOB.LION on August 17, 2015, 03:07:47 PM
Nah, the group is there to keep the community active outside of swbf. If you want only swbf, just leave the group. Not waiting until ICW6 before i can revive it lol.

We can do whatever we want :)  Play only SWBF or have a group to play other games with--but in any event, I suggest that everyone stays in the steam group--it is our go-to communication system now that xfire is out of the picture :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet