ICW5 Week 3

Started by [FC]BoMbeR, July 20, 2015, 08:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 25, 2015, 09:48:43 AM #15 Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 01:41:25 PM by Anyder
Saturday:
12 PM EST (6pm Berlin) / YAK@Alpha / Felucia/ GCW  ---- Alpha defends Felucia ([spoiler][/spoiler])
1 PM EST (7pm Berlin) / YAK@Enten / Mustafar / GCW  ---- Enten defends Mustafar ([spoiler][/spoiler])
2 PM EST (8pm Berlin) / FC@Enten / Dantooine / GCW  ---- Enten defend Dantooine ([spoiler][/spoiler]
3 PM EST (9pm Berlin) / FC@Enten / Eddie's Kastel / GCW  ---- FC takes Kastel ([spoiler][/spoiler])
4 PM EST (10pm Berlin) / Alpha@YAK / Jabba's Palace / GCW  ---- Alpha takes Jabba's Palace ([spoiler][/spoiler])
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

what's the server pw?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Helios on July 25, 2015, 10:21:41 AM
what's the server pw?

tree, there are threads made each week for server info in the tournaments subforum.

En'ten defends Mustafar.

July 25, 2015, 10:46:02 AM #18 Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 10:52:17 AM by Anyder
Did anyone take a pic of mus ?

Nvm, got it
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Here you go, I would rather it stayed out of sight though. ;)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I would love to spectate when I'm not playing but this  :censored: Nick name changer is  :censored: broken.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Apologies for not wearing tags, I completely forgot to start my nick changer, I only noticed when I saw the screenshot. :slap:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I missed one match but by looking at the scores, I did pretty good in the matches I played in for YAK. Despite the today's losses, it has been really fun as my first time. At least now I have Free Camera and my names all set up for any more matches we have.

Nicknames:
Clan (Playing): {YAK}GangstarTY
Clan (Spectating): YAK[SPEC]Gstar

The last match was extremely close. Good game to everyone today :D Can't wait for tomorrow!
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

July 25, 2015, 02:37:57 PM #23 Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 02:40:25 PM by Unit 33
Alright folks, the personal information has been removed and the posts have been nuked.
I would discourage further accusations on this forum.

Quote from: Unit 33 on July 25, 2015, 02:37:57 PM
Alright folks, the personal information has been removed.
I would discourage further accusations on this forum.
Thank you for handling this smoothly Unit33!

July 25, 2015, 02:39:08 PM #25 Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 02:57:40 PM by [FC]BoMbeR
Quote from: Black Water on July 25, 2015, 02:38:29 PM
Thank you for handling this smoothly Unit33!
Eh 20 posts too late. How about we just move on ay?

Quote from: [FC]BoMbeR on July 25, 2015, 02:21:18 PM
I honestly can't see how you made that post with no intentions of starting anything. I do not want people lashing out at each other in ICW topics. Go somewhere else and do that. Consider that your warning Vixo.

As for the name faking allegations. Joseph has told me that Engel is already a 212 member. By using the name Darth_Angel is not enough to take away the win. It would be different if a non-212 or non-En'Ten player played under an actual 212/En'Ten name but since it was 212 member I don't see any loss of liberty as there was no advantage gained from using that name. En'Ten won the match fair and square.

July 25, 2015, 02:59:33 PM #26 Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 03:06:20 PM by Oven
Black Water, I removed yet another irrelevant/inflammatory post of yours. Please stop. (Of course, you aren't the only one at fault in this regard, so that warning is for everyone.)

As far as I can tell, Saturday of Week 3 is over. No need to post unless it's regarding tomorrow's battles.

Removed a vacuous post by Majesty too. Please read the above. 

On behalf of Bomber: Black Water has been banned from the rest of Week 3 for his constant incendiary posting/spamming.

July 25, 2015, 04:03:53 PM #28 Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 04:25:13 PM by Black Water
Wow, I have just found out Bomber has banned me for the rest of this week, on what grounds? For complaining about his Administer abilities? I say something you don't like, and now I am banned? I have done nothing in game to deserve this, nor out of game, if that is even possible. How am i posting/spamming if the post I made was in my OWN thread, not an ICW thread. What is wrong with that? If you call this spamming, Anyder should be banned as well. Not just me, oh wait, give your clanmate a freebie. Nice ploy to insert your "dominance", or make En'ten lose another play, real nice.
Quote from: Anyder on July 21, 2015, 10:44:51 AM
Why dont u attack FC :(
Relagisst told me in Kiel that u told all the Enten-Pretouille you were a legend in SWBF1 because of your skill and we like fighting skilled people xd

@Shazam, i'll play for u and I think SirPimped will do as well, we PM us what we have to do :cheers:

Also, chilli, tell ACE to check it works correctly and explain him how to install it.
^ that is not  an incendiary post? In the ICW thread for that matter. In my thread why does it matter if I complain about you? If so called "Incendiary" posts in other threads are a calling for a ban in the ICW5 thread, lets just add personal messages as well! That message from anyder was not incendiary at all! Ban me just when FC has its first loss in this ICW, not sketchy at all, not like you're not helping your team FC or anything at all!

Quote from: Black Water on July 25, 2015, 04:03:53 PM
Wow, I have just found out Bomber has banned me for the rest of this week, on what grounds?

The fact you ignored multiple warnings from Joseph and myself.

Quote from: Oven on July 25, 2015, 02:59:33 PM
Black Water, I removed yet another irrelevant/inflammatory post of yours. Please stop. (Of course, you aren't the only one at fault in this regard, so that warning is for everyone.)

Quote from: BoMbeR on July 25, 2015, 04:03:53 PMI honestly can't see how you made that post with no intentions of starting anything. I do not want people lashing out at each other in ICW topics. Go somewhere else and do that. Consider that your warning Vixo.

If you wanted explanation, I don't have you blocked on swbfgamers. All you had to do was private message me but instead you chose to create another topic and continue ICW drama that was sealed away by other swbfgamers admins. Which is something you did similar to Led when he banned you from one of his servers.

If you look earlier in the thread, Anyder lashed out at Chili for no real reason.

Quote from: Anyder on July 21, 2015, 10:44:51 AM
Why dont u attack FC :(
Relagisst told me in Kiel that u told all the Enten-Pretouille you were a legend in SWBF1 because of your skill and we like fighting skilled people xd

I told him not to do it again and to be polite to them in ICW threads. From my understanding he didn't do it again until you made that unneeded post about En'Ten beating FC (if he didn't stop then I didn't see what he posted and one of the other admins should have notified me) which was fine, I gave you a warning just like I did him. The only difference was you continued it and then created another thread after Unit had calmed the situation. If you have anymore questions, you can gladly PM me. Any post in this topic that doesn't refer to Sunday battles will be deleted.
Wusi best ever Swbf2
http://i.imgur.com/2jizSKw.jpg

Wusi rq
http://i.imgur.com/KESelEN.jpg

Birdo best ever Swbf2

Long live -SR- greatest Swbf2 clan!