Announcing Production of Endor Space: Defending Home One

Started by wookieejedi, January 10, 2010, 07:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 10, 2010, 07:29:18 AM Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 09:15:53 AM by wookieejedi
I have always wanted a space map which just wasn't another fly around be bored map.

Well know I am taking matters into my own hands and creating one.

In most BF1 space maps the ships barely shoot at you, and the fighters do nothing, and you never get shot at. Well I have changed that with my recent learnings and modifications of auto turrets, orbital beacons, and missile properties.

What I am going to make is part of the Space Battle above Endor, there will be Home One and another Rebel Cruiser and 4 Star Destroyers all pounding away at each other with broadsides using auto turrets. There will be new ships like A wing and Interceptor.

The biggest difference will be that you will constantly be under fire. How is this possible? Well I modified the orbital beacon so that your ship automatically shoots it and it sticks to your ship, then I modded the angle that it comes down, and now there is constant fire from 2 angles shooting at your ship.

Any one else who has ideas or wants to help feel free to post, the more ideas the better, and of course I could do this alone but it is always nice to have some help.