hello evryone

Started by Linux user Awesome, February 13, 2017, 10:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 13, 2017, 10:51:25 PM Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 10:58:38 PM by Linux user awesome
Hi everybody  :wave: i'm new here... as you can see.

I love SWBF1 & play it almost every day.
I love modding it... uh even tho i stink at it :confused:
but i'm not to bad at side modding 8)
witch I either have to use a freinds windows pc or windows in a VM to get zero edit to work
or for munging but i can us a hex editor for some of it and oh by the way if you didn't guess
from the name I use Linux. best OS around for now. except mac maybe but i never used a mac before

I'm REALY exited about joining swbfgamers  :tu: :cheer: :cheers: :happy: :sleep: :D :rofl:
i'v done a few mods in my life but nothing awsome for one i did a side mod of the republic
where boba fett replaces the jet trooper and jango fett replaces the sharpshooter and they
have custom weapons but any body could do that :happy: but if you guys wan't i could release
that for you i'd be more than happy to :happy:
but you should ask somebody who's good at that stuff. not that i'm bad at it.

(I'l probaly start using som of Sereja's weapons only customized)

i will be releasing a few things like:

(How-to) Playing SWBF1 multiplayer via Linux in Wine:  by: wyatt8740 only applied to other OSes like mac and windows(if its legal ) :happy:

a side mod for the republic that will give them more interesting weapons(or somthing)

more realistic modern weapon odfs like the m4a1, ak47 and a few others because i am sick and tired of people using unrealistic modern weapons in there mods :sick:.   

but don't expect any thing i might never finish them
and please don't request anything of me yet intel i'm used to relising stuff :happy:

my goal is to become a master swbf1 moder :graduated:  :superman:

please don't think that i'm bragging i'm just a nobody its just that i'm sooOOO exited to be here :cheer:

oh and sorry for the bad english.

i made this post becase led tels all new users to. so i did.

well anyway i think i'v inter...  :ohmy: I just realised i have acsess to the downloads i'v got to go! what to download first?! :panic:

"a tool is a tool, it isn't inherently evil or good." -Sleep killer

Welcome have a nice battles with us  ;)

You got it 8).
"a tool is a tool, it isn't inherently evil or good." -Sleep killer