SWBF1 Museum Master Thread (WIP)

Started by Snake, May 15, 2013, 10:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Battle Royale characters should be used in the Museum?

~AF!zZingGunFlower
3 (23.1%)
Comfrost
2 (15.4%)
Dbiz
2 (15.4%)
GoldMan
3 (23.1%)
Kitfisto
3 (23.1%)
Led
5 (38.5%)
Phobos
6 (46.2%)
Republic Commando
4 (30.8%)
411 Remnant
3 (23.1%)
Roland
4 (30.8%)
Sereja
10 (76.9%)
Shazam
4 (30.8%)
Sleepkiller
6 (46.2%)
Snake
10 (76.9%)
Unit33
9 (69.2%)
tirpider
8 (61.5%)
Cinnamon
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

You have done great work on it im sure. I cant wait for it to be released, im sure it will be wonderful! :):):) :moo:
good luck in the military :)

Thank you in advance for your service, snake. *salutes*

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on June 27, 2014, 11:13:35 AM
Thank you in advance for your service, snake. *salutes*

Indeed.  Take care out there man.  Stop in and say hello when you get the chance.   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Oh, sorry, seems, I was unable to help you, with 3D modeling in time (busy with domestic things).
Hey, if your US NAVY cruiser, will be docking in our bay, you may stop, and say "Hello!" :D
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Snake on June 26, 2014, 02:38:54 PM
Alright guys, I've finally decided to release what I have of the Museum. It's basically complete except for some smallish things I wanted to add and theres a lot of information that needs to be added to the halls. Maybe one day someone will decide to finish it. The main reason I couldn't is because I can't model too well and my photoshop was uninstalled.  :dry: I can't spend anymore time on it because I have to start working on my career in the army since I am starting college this fall. I hope you guys like what has been made so far. It is really a project of the whole community because everyone pitched in a little bit. The map will finally be released in a few days probably. I have to tie a few loose ends. Unfortunately there will not be a Cantina due to the fact that my modeling skills are not up to par and no one else could do it. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it. I put a lot of time and effort into this. I also have a little surprise release to go with it. Keep up with the Released Maps and Mods thread for the next few days!

Yeah I'm sorry about that Cantina, I think that was the one you had me working on for a while anyway. That was a while before I started my current map now, and I've learned a lot of little tricks to buildings since then. Best of luck to your endeavors though but if you ever come back and decide to wing it, let me know and maybe I can get some models done for ya, and have'em done right this time.  :cheers:
photobucket limit image removed

Nah, its no problem at all. If there's one thing I've learned from SWBF Modding its that sometimes when things mess up youve just got to say "Oh well."  :P Unfortunately, Sereja, I won't be in the Navy. However, I am aiming to eventually be in Army Special Forces so maybe one day soon I will be put in Ukraine "unofficially" to help you guys with the Russians.  ;) And for the cantina, there may actually be one after all. I just made a simple hut bar thing so you all will be dining outside. That should decrease the collision issues.. Time to test it ingame to see.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I don't mean to pry here Snake, but when should we be expecting a download link for Museum?

I just have a couple more things I'm waiting on so it should be this weekend or next week.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

It'd be cool to have a server set up for the museum once it's done. I'd love to play it with other people and I'm sure it would be more fun that way. :)

Yeah, that would definitely be a good idea.

Also, I added two more Battlefrontians. There's the new Oddbot:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mainly for serving the human occupants of the Museum.

And the Archive Bot

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mainly for all technical maintenance of the Museum and the archives.

I made these goofy looking droids in Sketchup for that added touch of coolness.  ::)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

That looks pretty cool.  :tu:
Nothing is written here...

That is so very creative, this is such an awesome map. Really gives tribute to a game that deserves it. We should try to get BF1 greenlit on steam, thats a campaign i would love to support!
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Was the clan building not implemented?
(MES)Csl.Josh (GGR)Ldr.Phoenix (GGR).Mndl.LoneWolfe

There's a room in the museum with all the clans. (at least in beta)

Has anyone found a solution to the crashing yet?

No, the Museum info was the hardest part of the map so I tried to just name all the clans in one room. It still crashes? Great.. I guess I'll get SK to upload my version of the map.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder